- Entech was retained to perform the investigation and remediation of contaminated areas impacted by site operations, the removal and remediation of one underground storage tank, and the remediation of one hydraulic lift. Entech’s services over an eight month period were very responsive to the requirements of the project, self-regulating and required minimal oversight.”
Steven K., Environmental Manager, Hanover, PA
- Professional, prompt, extremely neat, courteous. Did an awesome job. Would recommend to anyone who wants quality work at a fair price.”
Andy Buis, Homeowner
- Over the 17 months this project took to get the NFA letter, there was NOT ONE fax, phone call or letter that was not answered immediately. Your people are as accommodating, courteous, and professional as anyone could ever want them to be.”
Domenic, Former CFO, Wayne, NJ
- You consistently provided quality, professional services in all you did, committed to excellence and customer satisfaction. Many times you went BEYOND that “extra mile” and exceeded my expectations.”
Donna Rinda, Homeowner
- I was impressed with the scope of your scientific knowledge and the way in which you were able to explain things to me and my client. Equally impressive was your knowledge of the inner workings of the DEP. Thanks to Entech, our transaction was able to close on time.”
Alexander G., Attorney, Livingston, NJ
The Entech Group Inc., a leader in environmental services in NJ
, is proud to provide a host of services and more for their customers. Clients value The Entech Group because the company offers a unique mix of full-service civil engineering and environmental contracting capabilities. Entech stands out for not only being a leader in environmental services in New Jersey, but also for its turn-key solar energy and oil tank removal services. Clients rave about the quality and thorough treatment they receive with whatever need they have.
Rely On Local Experts For Environmental Services In NJ
Since 1991, The Entech Group has brought together a team of professional engineers, environmental scientists, construction managers, planners, technicians and project coordinators who combine their expertise and insights to provide clients with “start to finish” innovative solutions.
Whether it is a Brownfields redevelopment project, underground oil tank removal, material recovery facility design, or solar energy system design and installation, we bring our New Jersey clients experienced engineering, environmental, and renewable energy services, as well as hands-on, knowledgeable construction management. We deliver project solutions that are realistic, fairly priced, and keep our clients’ best interests in mind.
Explore our site to see the great services offered by this leader in environmental services in NJ!